Wednesday, April 18, 2012

TCP Tuesday #206: Admit One

The stamping has not been coming easy lately, for some reason. Most of my last few attempts ended up in the trash can! I took a break and made a couple of scrap pages. And then last night, The Cat's Pajamas TCP Tuesday challenge landed in my blog reader and I was spurred to pick up the stamps again. Jen del Muro offered up a fun inspiration collage featuring mail-related things, as well as chevrons and lots of red. So I used the red, the chevrons and the shape of the mailbox to inspire my card. This was actually the first time I have inked up this TCP set, Admit One. The cool thing about this stamp set is you can build your own tickets for whatever occasion you like. I went with birthday in an effort to build up my card stash. I think this one could work for guy or girl, which is even better! Thanks for stopping by. Hopefully I'll be back soon with something else to share!
Supplies:
Stamps: Admit One, The Cat's Pajamas
Ink: Memento Tuxedo black, Stampin UP real red and blue bayou, Copic markers
Cardstock: Poptone wild cherry, neenah white, Lily Bee Buttercup patterned paper
Accessories: Twine, button, circle punch (for the indents in the ticket.)

No comments: