Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ballerina in Rose

Hello and happy Tuesday! I got a little stamping done over the weekend. I'm hoping a few challenges will help spark some mojo, and so far, it seems to be working. I've picked up a few new goodies over the last few weeks and it was time to start inking them up. Today's card is for the current Taylored Expressions sketch challenge and features a TE stamp set, Moka Morgana. I know a couple little ballerinas and figured I could get some mileage out of this sweet dancer. I made a few modifications with the sketch - mainly using an oval instead of a circle. The image was colored with Copics and the papers are Garden Party from DCWV. They have a touch of sparkle which is perfect for little girls who love to dance! Thanks for stopping by today.
Supplies:
Stamps: Moka Morgana, TE
Ink: Memento rich cocoa, Copic markers
Cardstock: Old olive, regal rose, choice buttercream, Garden Party from DCWV
Accessories: Nestabilites, TE label die, pearls, stickles, ribbon

No comments: