Sunday, January 15, 2012

TCP Tuesday: Embossing

I picked up some new Paper Hearts cardstock from Crate Paper while I was home in Oregon over the holidays. This is such a pretty collection of papers! I wanted to put them to use on a card, so I paired them with this fun bunny image from The Cat's Pajamas, paper-piecing the parachute with two of the patterned papers in the stack. I also wanted to incorporate some embossing on the card in keeping with TCP's weekly challenge, which called for embossing this week. The background and the clouds were embossed. I sponge some ink on the sentiment banner for a little contrast, and added a button and twine to finish off the card.
Supplies:
Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas, Oh Chute
Ink: Memento, Copic markers
Cardstock: Kraft, soft sky, regal rose, neenah white, Crate Paper Paper Hearts
Accessories:: Button, twine, cuttlebug embossing folders

No comments: