Saturday, January 14, 2012

January SFYTT


Don't faint! I'm back, for the second straight day! They say it takes 30 days to establish a habit, so I am going to give it a shot with crafting and blogging! Today's card is for Jen del Muro's monthly sketch challenge. You can find the January SFYTT right HERE. Jen always has great sketches and I hope to have a chance to do all 12 this year. This month's sponsor is The Cat's Pajamas, and since I am infatuated with TCP's fabulous bunny images, I had to pull one out. It is paired with some more Echo Park paper, this time from Victoria Garden. This is the 6x6 pad, and the scale of the patterns is perfect for cardmakers. I flipped the sketch on its side for my layout, and though there are a lot of layers, I kep the embellishments pretty clean and simple. No sentiment on the outside; I'll pick one when I go to mail it!
Supplies:
Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas
Ink: Memento, Copic markers
Cardstock: kraft, neenah white, cameo coral, sage shadow, Victoria Garden
Accessories: Nestabilities, embossing folder, button, ribbon, twine, Stickles

1 comment:

Amy Sheffer said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at SFYTT!