Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Many thanks

I'm not sure how it happened, but when I was sending out thank yous after the holidays, I ran out of thank you cards! I usually try to have a stash of them built up, but not this year. I guess I know what kind of cards I'll be making in the coming days! Anyway, I had to whip up just a couple more cards so I could get them in the mail, and this is one of them. It was inspired largely by the cool paper from the So Sophie collection by My Mind's Eye. The layout is pretty simple and the card lays pretty flat for mailing.
Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Fillable Frame, Pink Persimmon sentiment
Ink: Memento pear tart, SU tangerine tango
Cardstock: Choice buttercream, tangerine tango, So Sophie
Accessories: PTI frame die, flower, button, seam binding, cuttlebug embossing folder, corner rounder

No comments: