Thursday, January 19, 2012

Heart collage

I was lucky enough to get my hands on some of the new Hero Arts stamps from their 2012 catalogue and I couldn't wait to get them inky! One of the sets I picked up is a collection of cling heart stamps with some vintage postmarks. The set is called Untitled Hearts and it great for creating collages, so that is what I did here. I paired the hearts with a few thin strips of patterned paper from the Echo Park Yours Truly collection. I kept the layout clean and simple and sentiment-free so I can decide later just how I want to use it!
Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts Untitled Hearts
Ink: Brilliance rocket red, Distress spun sugar, Memento tuxedo black
Cardstock: Neenah white, basic black, Echo Park Yours Truly
Accessories: button, seam binding

No comments: