Saturday, January 21, 2012

TCP Tuesday in Pink

This week's TCP Tuesday challenge was a color combination: pale pink, melon and brown. I am not quite ready for Valentine's Day cards, so I used the colors on a birthday card. This one features my favorite bunny and a chocolaty cake with pink frosting! The candles have a touch of spica glitter pen for some sparkle. I also used the new Queen of Hearts cut-up die for the scallop heart border. This die is actually two in one - the reverse cut is just as fabulous as this one. This is one of my go-to layouts, too. I love the three panel look because it mkes it so easy to mix patterned papers.
Well, I am off to my book club today. I made homemade tiramisu for dessert. I have a favorite - and lower-calorie! - recipe from Cooking Light but I haven't made it in years. I was having a bit of trouble last night, so I hope it turns out OK! Maybe I should have made a chocolate layer cake instead! ;)

Supplies:
Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas
Ink: Memento rich cocoa, Copic markers
Cardstock: PTI chocolate brown, Neenah white, Echo Park Victoria Garden patterned papers
Accessories: Nestabilities, Queen of Hearts cut-up, ribbon, button, Spica glitter pen

No comments: