Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful Cornucopia

Today I have another card I made with Taylored Expressions' new Thankful set. This is one of my favorite images from the set. I colored it with Copics and then sponged the edges of the image with antique linen distress and PTI terracotta tile inks. I wanted to soften the super-white cardstock, and I think it worked. The rest of the design is simple to best showcase the image and the pretty paper from Imaginisce.
Now I must get back to the kitchen, where I need to get busy making an apple pie. I love making apple pie but only make it once a year for Thanksgiving. Wish me luck! And good luck to all of you who are finishing up your last-minute Thanksgiving preparations.
Supplies:
Stamps: TE Thankful
Ink: Memento rich cocoa, Copic markers
Cardstock: PTI Terracotta tile, Neenah white, chocolate chip, Imaginisce Apple Cider dp
Accessories: button, linen thread, sponge

No comments: