Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful for you

Happy Thanksgiving! (at least for all of my American readers!) Today I'll spend the day with family, enjoying good food, lots of drink and plenty of great company. If you're celebrating today, I hope your day includes all of those things, too!
Today's card is all about feeling thankful. I just love this sentiment from Taylored Expressions' new Thankful set. I paired it with the pitcher and wheat stalk silhouette images for a clean and simple design. The background is just Copic markers brushed across, with some overlap to blend the colors nicely. I am going to try that technique again, I think! It makes a great background.
Before I sign off today, I want to say thank you to all of you who read my blog! I am thankful for all of you!
Supplies:
Stamps: TE Thankful
Cardstock: PTI terracotta tile, pumpkin pie, black, neenah white
Ink: archival black, Copic markers
Accessories: Martha Stewart punch, hemp cord, button

1 comment:

KellyJo'sKreations said...

LOVE what you did with the copics. BEAUTIFUL