Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Another treat

Here's the other card/treat set I made for Halloween this year. Once again, they feature Apothecary papers from Echo Park Paper. I just love their stuff and they have some new things coming out that I am dying to get my hands on. I love the touches of orange against the sand and black cardstocks, and for the card on this one, I trimmed out some sentiments from a sheet of the Apothecary paper.
I have to admit, Halloween is one of those holidays where I have a lot of ideas for making cute cards and treats, but I always seem to run out of  time to actually get them made. I guess it's because things start to really get busy this time of year. And it only gets worse from here! I know from here until Christmas I will have plenty to do to make sure I get all my holiday goodies made!
Supplies:
Cardstock: Sahara sand, pumpkin pie -SU; black - PTI; Echo Park Apothecary
Ink: PTI fresh snow
Accessories: twine, Tim Holtz spider web embossing folder



No comments: