Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick or Treat

I know, I know, Halloween was yesterday! But I didn't want to post pictures of my Halloween goodies until the recipients, who happen to read my blog occasionally, had actually received them! I was inspired by the super cool Apothecary collection of papers from Echo Park Paper Co. this year and used them to make cards with matching pillow boxes, which are filled with candy. The black cardstock was embossed using a Tim Holtz spiderweb embossing folder. Then I higlighted the embossing with swipes of PTI Fresh snow ink straight from the pad. The image and sentiment panels were cut from 12x12 sheets of Apothecary papers, and I distressed all the edges using my Tim Holtz edge distresser.
I hope you all had a great Halloween, with no tricks and lots of treats! 
Supplies:
Ink: PTI Fresh snow
Cardstock: Sahara sand, PTI black, pumpkin pie, Echo Park Apothecary

Accessories: twine, spiderweb EF, edge distresser

No comments: