Friday, February 25, 2011

Put on your red dress!

Hey everybody! It's Virtual Stamp Night all weekend long over on Splitcoaststampers. It used to be just one night, but now the fun can't be contained to just one night, so it has spread to the whole weekend. There are several challenges up now, and more will be posted throughout the day tomorrow. You have until Monday evening to make and upload cards for the challenges, so there is still plenty of time to join in the fun.
I hosted one of tonight's challenges. My challenge is heart health: make a card using a red dress image in honor of women's heart disease awareness. This is the sample I made for the challenge. I paper-pieced the little PI girl's dress with red and white polka dot paper from October Afternoon's Modern Homemaker collection. Isn't she sweet? I'd love to see your red dress cards. If you decide to play along, leave a link to your SCS upload in my blog comments. I'll randomly pick one player who comments here to receive a sweet little surprise!
Supplies:
Stamps: MFT Pure Innocence
Ink: Memento rich cocoa, copic markers
Paper: bazzill, choice buttercream, October Afternoon Modern Homemaker
Accessories: Nestabilities, ribbon, bling, stickles, glossy accents

No comments: