Friday, November 12, 2010

XOXOXO

This is a super simple square card I made for the Hope card drive. The challenge was to use a button or buttons in your design. I thought about a few other things, but kept coming back to this design. It's similar to a layout I've used before and I'm sure I'll use again. I love how this one turned out.
Also, if you're looking for some fun stamping challenges this weekend, It's Virtual Stamp Night over on Splitcoast tonight and tomorrow. The challenges are usually super fun and participating is a great way to get your mojo going and build up your card stash. I'll be playing along and I hope you'll join me!
Supplies:
Stamps: SU
Ink: Memento tuxedo black
Paper: pink pirouette,basic black,choice white
Accessories: SU embossing folder, My Mind's Eye button, Divine Twine

1 comment:

Karen H. said...

Love this embossed look. I gotta try that!