Thursday, November 11, 2010

Champagne toast

Today's card is for another of the Hope card drive challenges. I made 32 cards in all, so you'll probably be hearing that for awhile as I post them all over the next few days! :) The challenge behind this card was to use a girl image (sassy, sweet or otherwise) and to include pink. My card base is more of a rose, but I think it works! The image is an Inky Antics stamp I've had for ages and just love! I don't use it often, but it makes me smile whenever I pull it out. She was colored with Copic markers, and I added some atyou Spica clear glitter to the champagne and to her necklace for a touch of sparkle.
Supplies:
Stamps: Inky Antics, Sentiment is Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento rich cocoa, copic markers
Paper: Crate Paper Restoration collection; bazzill, choice buttercream
Accessories: ribbon, spica clear glitter pen

No comments: