Saturday, November 13, 2010

Giving thanks

Good morning and happy Saturday! Last night I made a few cards for this weekend's Virtual Stamp Night event at Splitcoaststampers. The challenges continue today; I hope to do a few more before the weekend is up! I've been trying to make cards on my to-do list for all the challenges. This one is a Thanksgiving card;I usually send about a dozen Thanksgiving cards each year. The challenge was to use rich colors and luxurious embellishments, just like when you dress up to go out on the town. I used these rich fall red and orange colors, along with satin ribbon, rhinestones, and gold metallic papers. I also added stickles to the acorns.
Supplies:
Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: memento rich cocoa, pumpkin pie, really rust, bravo burgundy
Paper: bazill cardstock, choice buttercream cardstock, stardream gold metallic cs; Imaginisce Apple Pie dp
Accessories: Nestabilities, ribbon, twine, button, stickles, rhinestones

No comments: