Sunday, November 14, 2010

Give thanks in fall

Today's card is another I made for the VSN challenges this weekend on Splitcoast. I made about nine cards in all; I may get to one or two more of the challenges before the deadline tomorrow. I need to get out my list and see what cards I need over the next few weeks. I know I still need some more Thanksgiving cards, and a ton more Christmas cards! I'll have to start cranking 'em out pretty soon. Now back to today's card. Jean challenged us to use at least three of the same image as our main focal point. I inked this leaf image from Unity's gratitude=joy set with various fall shades and stamped repeatedly, then used some punches to cut three out. Most of the supplies on the card are from Taylored Expressions' October Key Ingredients kit. This one was right up my alley and the timing was perfect to get all my fall cards made.
Supplies:
Stamps: Unity, Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Memento rich cocoa, pumpkin pie, more mustard, really rust
Paper: Bazzill cardstock, choice white, Imaginisce Apple Pie dp
Accessories: Ribbon, button, circle punches

No comments: