Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fall blessing

I love making autumn cards - the fall colors are so vibrant! Today's card was inspired by a mini VSN challenge and a Hope You Can Cling To challenge. The mini VSN challenge was an inspiration challenge, with a quotation as the inspiration. The quotation mentioned rustling leaves, so all I could think of was autumn! I had these little leaves punched out and played with them until I came up with a design I was happy with! The sentiment is from a fall set from Cornish Heritage Farms. The Hope challenge was to use pop dots, also known as dimensionals, and "pop up" something on your card. I popped up the sentiment panel, than added more pop dots to the leaves for more height and dimension.
Supplies:
Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Memento rich cocoa
Paper: ruby red, really rust, pumpkin pie, old olive, choice buttercream, Memory Box dp
Accessories: Nestabilities, button, linen thread, Creative Memories leaf punch

No comments: