Friday, October 22, 2010

Banner of Hope

I've recently developed a thing for butterflies and banners. I combined them both on this card. I made it for Maren's twine challenge for the Hope You Can Cling To card drive on Splitcoast. The challenges run through the end of October. You can find all the details by following the link in the sidebar of my blog. This card gave me fits! I struggled with the layout and design forever, and finally just had to call it quits as is! :) The butterflies and banner stickers are from the August Key Ingredients kit from Taylored Expressions. I love this kit - I've made several cards with it already, and I still have a ton of supplies left to make more!
Supplies:
Paper: pretty in pink, whisper white
Accessories: divine twine, brads, banner and alpha stickers from Echo Park Walk in the Park collection; butterflies from TE Key Ingredients August kit

No comments: