Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Clean and simple celery

This is yet another card I made for the Hope You Can Cling To card drive for MD Anderson Cancer Center. I have quite a box of cards accumulating to send off for the drive. It's been fun to put all my supplies to use for a good cause! This card is super simple; Beate's challenge was to use lingerie as your inspiration. I decided to use my favorite bra. I won't share that image with you ;) You'll have to trust me when I tell you it's celery green, has a swirl pattern and is slightly sheer, just like this card! I embossed a scrap of vellum then added pearls; the rest is pretty self-explanatory!
Supplies:
Stamps: Pink Persimmon
Ink: Celery
Paper: celery, whisper white, vellum
Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing folder, Kaisercraft pearls, ribbon

No comments: