Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hope in bloom

I really have been busy stamping the last couple of weeks! I still have tons of things to share. This card was actually a combination of two challenges: One is Tanis' color challenge for the Hope You Can Cling To card drive on Splitcoast. Tanis asked us to use pink, olive and aqua. The other challenge was a mini VSN challenge to use pastels and soft "cloud colors" on your card. I used the poppin pastels technique, then spritzed the whole panel with smooch spritz in vanilla shimmer for some extra sparkle. I'll get a chance to do some more stamping in a couple of weeks when VSN returns again to Splitcoast. I love VSN and I hope to make a lot of headway on my holiday cards during this next one!
I also need to give a special shout-out to my friend Karolyn; I was the lucky recipient recently in her amazing blog candy giveaway. She sent me a huge box of stamps, punches and other goodies. This stamp set was one of a number included in the box. I feel so lucky to have won! I have tons of fun new things to play with now! Thanks again, Karolyn!
Supplies:
Stamps: Ippity Now and Forever
Ink: versamark, old olive
Paper: old olive, pretty in pink, cool caribbean
Accessories: Kaisercraft pearls, pastels, butterfly punch

1 comment:

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Oy! This is beautiful!! Those blossoms really do pop right off the page. The colors are amazing. So glad that you've found some things that you like. I loved it all, but just never got a chance to use it. So glad that you can love it all now. LOL