Sunday, July 25, 2010

Snow in July!

Hey everyone! Happy Sunday. I decided when the Dare to Get Dirty challenge started over on Splitcoast that this would be a great chance to get started on my holiday cards. This is one of those! I picked up this adorable snowman and sentiment from Hero Arts last year for half off right after Christmas. I love after Christmas sales, and have a hard time resisting those great deals, especially when stamps are involved! :) This card is 5.25 inches square, and I used some of the delightful Basic Grey Dasher papers. I have a stash of this paper and I am determined to use it up, even though I love it! The snowman was colored with Copics and then I added some white sparkly fluff for a little texture and sparkle.
Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts
Ink: Memento rich cocoa, Copic markers
Paper: Mellow moss, baja breeze, neenah white, Basic Grey Dasher
Accessories: ribbon, nestabilities, sparkly fluff, corner rounder

1 comment:

Karen H. said...

That is so adorable! I love the colors, awesome job with the sketch.