Monday, July 26, 2010

Au chocolat, part deux!

The other day I shared an altered gelato container I made using Au Chocolate papers from Stampin Up. Today I have a matching card! I made this card for a couple of the Dare to Get Dirty challenges over on SCS. Over the weekend I finished all 33 challenges! I did combine many of them, but in all I made 16 cards and other projects for the event. It was tons of fun! This card was for Cindy and Deb's challenges. One of the requirements was to use stitiching and I do not sew. At all! I have an aversion to needles! :) I did do some faux stitching around the card, though. I also used another of Corie Foster's puffy flowers, another fancy tag from my Nestabilities dies, and some sheer chocolate ribbon.
Supplies:
Stamps: short and sweet - SU
Ink: Chocolate chip
Paper: vanilla, kraft, Au Chocolat
Accessories: Top note die, Nestabilities, corner rounder, ribbon, scallop circle punch

No comments: