Tuesday, July 27, 2010

House hunters!

Anyone else a fan of that show, "House Hunters?" When I'm visiting my family, my mom, sister and I will watch frequently watch it together, and we often disagree about which house we thing the hunter should buy! When Bev issued a Dare to Get Dirty challenge involving television, I immediately thought of House Hunters and this cute Stampin Up set I just had to have last year. I have absolutely no use for the card, but isn't it cute? (If I do say so myself!) I also used Kim's sketch for this card, knocking out two challenges in one!
Supplies:
Stamps: Good Neighbors, Congrats (SU)
Ink: soft sky, garden green, chocolate chip
Paper: Green C/S from Taylored Expressions, very vanilla, chocolate chip, Crate DP
Accessories: Nestabilities, buttons, linen thread, Martha Stewart lattice punch

No comments: