Wednesday, July 28, 2010

All about texture!

Hey all! I'm here with yet another Dare to Get Dirty challenge card. This card was for a couple of challenges, one was a sketch and another was about using texture. I used a few different types of texture - Cuttlebug embossing, distressed edges, and sparkly fluff! The center row on the pink layer is sparkly fluff adhered to a strip of red sticky back tape. It feels like velvet! I also used some more of my Basic Grey Dasher paper on this card. This particular plaid is so pretty! My goal this year is to continue using up supplies for my holiday cards. I made a real dent last year and intend to do so again this year! Of course, it's only July and by December I might find some stamps and paper I just can't resist! :)
Supplies:
Stamps: Stampendous
Ink: Memento rich cocoa, Copic markers
Paper: Basic Grey Dasher, artichoke, pink pirouette, riding hood red, neenah white
Accessories: Cuttlebug, distressing edge, sparkly fluff, artichoke brads, organdy ribbon, Nestabilities

No comments: