Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pajama party

I promise I'm nearing the end of this chronicle of my adventures at the CHA Craft Super Show this past weekend! But this one was too good to pass up sharing. There were quite a few free workshops and events going on at the SuperShow and I was lucky enough to stumble into a couple. One of them was a live pajama party by Inspired at Home Live! I had never heard of them before, but apparently they host virtual parties online regularly. The party they held at the SuperShow was broadcast live on Facebook so people at home could play along.
Each table at the hour-long party had a different craft and I was lucky to be sitting at the Flower Soft-sponsored table, where we made adorable hedgehog cards, then two other cards with Flower Soft. I had never worked with it before, so it was nice to get a chance to play with it. The woman who invented Flower Soft was there to give us lessons first-hand, which was really cool.
The hosts of the party were super fun and energetic and the hour flew by! The best part was they had tons of door prizes for everyone who attended. I won a gift pack of glues, rhinestones, glitter and puff paint. All the people there also got cute pink shopping totes with coupons, information and some samples of adhesive inside.

No comments: