Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Post-it paper

I still have a few more things to share from my trip to the CHA Craft Super Show last weekend. What can I say? I crammed a lot into those two days! One of the cool things I found at the show was a new product from the Post-it folks. They were demonstrating their new Post-it Craft paper. It's craft paper that is backed with the adhesive you find on Post-it notes! You can emboss it, stamp on it, put in your printer or run it through a Cuttlebug or Cricut. And when you place it on your project, you can easily peel it off and move it around. We used the paper to make this Valentine's Day card, and I have to say I thought it was pretty cool. After we finished the make-n-take, we got samples of the paper to try at home. They were also giving out samples of the Scotch adhesive roller. Love those freebies!

No comments: