Monday, January 25, 2010

EK Success and buttons!

Hi all! This evening I have yet another post from my super fabulous weekend at the Craft Super Show. If you want to see more of these posts, scroll down or click on the "CHA" label at the end of this post! First up are the goodies I got from EK Success! They had a terrific make-n-take, a notebook altered with pretty patterned papers and EK Success punches. My favorite border punch in my stash is my EK success eyelet border punch. The make-n-take was a very popular and free! so while you waited in line you could sign up for EK Success' new online site, Spotted Canary. The site is a forum and inspiration gallery for all kinds of crafting. Everyone who signed up got a free Spotted Canary tee and a button with your log-in name. It was one of many buttons I collected over the two-day event!
These are the buttons I picked up at the PaperCrafts Magazine booth - aren't they fun? I got a chance to meet some of the cool PaperCrafts peeps, including Ms. Moxie Fab herself, Cath! She was very sweet and it's so fun to be able to put a person's face, voice and personality to their blog!
This was my favorite button of the weekend! It was the free make-n-take at the Craftster booth and I {heart} it so much! I will definitely be hanging on to this one! :)

1 comment:

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Ohhhh! That IS a good one, Mish! I love it, too! I hope I can attend next year - it sounds like you had a blast. Thanks for sharing your adventure with us. I really enjoyed all your pictures.