Monday, January 25, 2010

Super Show Stamping

Just a reminder, this is one in a series of posts I'm writing about my experience at the CHA Craft Super Show in Anaheim last weekend. To see all the posts, scroll down or click on the "CHA" label at the bottom of this post or in my sidebar!
So I thought this morning I'd share a little more of the stamping-related stuff I brought home from the SuperShow. I stopped at the Lizzie Anne Designs booth to make this pretty make-n-take card, then of course had to do a little shopping! I fell in love with this set, called coincidentally, "A little love!" It is so cute. I plan to make Valentines with it for my nieces and nephews, hopefully in the very near future!
I was bummed I missed the My Favorite Things/Cat's Pajamas make-n-take at the Splitcoast booth, but I was so happy I stumbled on another booth that was selling the Pure Innocence stamps from MFT. I heart these little ones so much! They didn't have any of the fairy or I would've brought her home, too. But I will be coloring this one up very soon!

No comments: