Monday, December 14, 2009

Res-Q #27: Card emergency

Happy holidays everyone! I'm hosting this week's challenge over at the Res-Q blog. I don't know about the rest of you, but this time of year can be pretty hectic and I often find myself in a card emergency! So this week's challenge is to bulk up your stash a bit, and quickly, by making a one-layer card! See all the details of the challenge, and play along HERE!
For my samples, I used a sheet of neenah heavy weight white cardstock, stamped some snowflakes in bermuda bay (one set of snowflakes is stamped off first to lighten the color) and Colorbox silver inks, added a sentiment and tied it all up with some ribbon and silver cord. It's simple and pretty, I think!
Supplies:
Stamps: Peaceful wishes, snowflake serenade
Ink: bermuda bay, colorbox silver
Paper: neenah white
Accessories: ribbon, cord

2 comments:

Heather P. said...

Oh wow, absolutely STUNNING!! Love them!!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

YUM-OO!!! These colors just take my breath away! One layer cards are about my speed these days - this one is just outstanding!