Friday, November 13, 2009

Trying to get back in the groove!

I took a mini vacation two weeks ago, and my mojo never returned home with me! So I am trying to get back in the stamping and blogging groove. Fortunately, this weekend is Virtual Stamp Night over on Splitcoast. VSN is almost always the cure to my ailing mojo, and this round is no exception! The theme is Masquerade Ball and the fun continues all weekend.
This card was for Kelly's challenge - she asked to choose a song from the Top 100 songs of 1999 and use it for our inspiration. You can find out more about her challenge HERE. I chose All Star by Smashmouth, hence the stars! The card also fits this week's Res-Q challenge, which was a sketch challenge and a color combo using red and blue. Check out the Res-Q Challenge HERE! All star makes me think "All-American" so it seemed like a good pairing of challenges.
I hope to play in some more VSN tomorrow, but for now, I'm off to bed! It's been a long week.
Supplies:
Stamps: Darling dots, Starring You (SU)
Ink: real red, night of navy
Paper: real red, night of navy, whisper white, real red prints DP
Accessories: Creative Memories oval cutter, star brads

No comments: