Monday, November 23, 2009

Res-Q #24: The podiatrist

I'm hosting this week's challenge on the Res-Q blog. The doctor on call this week is the podiatrist, who prescribed the use of felt! Podiatric felt helps prevent blisters on your feet, but on your card, felt can make a great layer or embellishment! You can see the complete details of the challenge, and play along, HERE.
I used some pretty felt snowflakes from Hero Arts on my card. I love the softness and texture they add to this otherwise pretty plain and simple card. I still have a ton of holiday cards to finish, so I'll be making those cards at every opportunity for the next couple weeks!
Supplies:
Stamps: Snow swirled
Ink: brocade blue, bordering blue
Paper: brocade blue, bordering blue, neenah white
Accessories: ribbon, felt snowflakes, rhinestone brad, ticket punch

No comments: