Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you and yours have a safe and wonderful holiday. I wanted to squeeze in just a few more autumn cards before I switch full gear into Christmas! I used some more of this delicious Indian Summer paper from Basic Grey - I love that stuff! I stamped the leaf image in several colors and then sponged the edges of the image panel. The sentiment is my favorite fall sentiment from Rosie's Roadshow.
Supplies:
Stamps: Darling Dots (SU), Rosie's Roadshow sentiment
Ink: more mustard, pumpkin pie, ruby red, really rust, bravo burgundy, chocolate chip
Paper: Ruby red, really rust, whisper white, more mustard, chocolate chip, Basic Grey Indian Summer
Accessories: ribbon, Kaisercraft pearls

1 comment:

Heather P. said...

Such a beautiful card! Happy Thanksgiving, Michelle! :)