Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Harvest with Gina

I made this card last month for World Cardmaking Day, but just realized it never made the blog! The card was for Gina K's challenge on Splitcoast; she asked us to use a color combination of pumpkin, chocolate, and vanilla. Sounds like dessert, doesn't it? I wanted to use a Gina stamp for the card, so I pulled out the pumpkins from Happy Harvest. I stamped them in Memento Rich Cocoa ink on shimmery vanilla paper and colored them with Copics. I used half-squares from my Nestabilities to layer them. On the bottom is my favorite Indian Summer designer paper from Basic Grey. I finished the card with ribbon and a button from my stash.
Supplies:
Stamps: Happy Harvest, Gina K Designs
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Copic markers
Paper: Chocolate chip, pumpkin pie, shimmery vanilla, Basic Grey Indian Summer
Accessories: Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, corner rounder, ribbon, button, linen thread

No comments: