Friday, August 28, 2009

Hocus Pocus WSC95

I had a rare Friday off work (and boy did I need it!) so I took a little time to play today! I haven't had a chance to try any of Beate's weekend sketches for awhile, so I used this week's as my inspiration today. My local stamp store was having a sale the other day on Halloween stamps - half off! - so I picked up this Karen Lockhart image and a Rosie's Roadshow sentiment to go with it. It's fun to play with some new stuff, and it never hurts to get started on those holiday cards early!
Supplies:
Stamps: Karen Lockhart, Rosie's Roadshow
Ink: memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Paper: basic black, neenah classic crest white, yoyo yellow, tempting turquoise, only orange, green galore, Pinecone Press dp
Accessories: Circle punches, word window punch

1 comment:

Beate said...

What a darling card! Love the papers and set you used.
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles