Sunday, August 30, 2009

Virtual trip: England

It's time for another Virtual Vacation-inspired card! Some SCS friends and I are taking a virtual trip this summer, complete with themed challenges for each stop. This is my card for our visit to England. Jacqueline asked us to take our inspiration from one of the spots in England we visited, and place our sentiment based on where in England we visited. I chose "East of England" as my location, and took inspiration from the bird watching available there. My sentiment is also on the "east" side of my card.
Supplies:
Stamps: My Sentiments Exactly, Studio G
Ink: Sage shadow, memento tuxedo black, copics
Paper: pomegranate, sage shadow, so saffron, Basic Grey Phoebe, neenah white
Accessories: nestabilities, circle punch, scallop punch, EK Success punch, buttons, ribbon

No comments: