Saturday, July 4, 2009

Delft tulips


Sorry my stamping and blogging have been in short supply lately; I have been busy, busy, busy! I am getting ready for a big trip - a cruise to Alaska with my mom and sister! We decided to go just a short time ago, so there's been lots to do to get ready! I've also been gearing up for and going on a virtual vacation. Some Splitcoast friends and I are taking a virtual vacation through Europe and beyond this summer, complete with corresponding challenges. Pat/casep was our tour guide on our first destination, the Netherlands. She asked us to create cards inspired by the country. I chose to use the colors of Delft pottery and the tulips found so prolificly in the Netherlands as my inspiration. I kept the card simple and left it without a sentiment until I know what I'll use it for!
Supplies:
Stamps: Flower for all seasons
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Paper: night of navy, ballet blue, whisper white, neenah white
Accessories: ticket punch, nestabilities, cuttlebug, ribbon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your tulip card! The colors are so refreshing!

I hope you have a blast on your cruise with your Mom & Sis.