Monday, March 9, 2009

StampTV sketch

I've been having fun playing on Gina K's new StampTV site the last few days. There are some great video tutorials, challenges and more over there. She also has groups based on geography, so I had to join California Connection!
Anyway, I'm trying to get ahead with my stamping, so I've been working on birthday cards for upcoming birthdays. I used this week's Stamp TV sketch and paired it with my favorite Gina K set, Retro Boutique. The sketch was perfect for this long, narrow image. I stamped the image in Memento rich cocoa and colored the bags with Copics. I used the blender pen to add some texture on the brown ones. I also used some more of that lovely polka dot paper from American Crafts, some luxurious chocolate satin ribbon and some chocolate Kaisercraft pearls to finish the card off.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Monday!
Supplies:
Stamps: Retro boutique, Gina K
Ink: Memento rich cocoa, Copics
Paper: American crafts dp, chocolate chip, pretty in pink, neenah classic crest white
Accessories: corner rounder, scallop edge punch, chocolate satin ribbon, Kaisercraft pearls

1 comment:

Lee said...

Oh cute and of course AWEsome in pink and brown with pearls!!! I've got to jump in with those challenges!!! LOL