Friday, January 2, 2009

Frogs and friends

I needed to make a special thank you card for some good friends who really helped me out a lot over the holidays. It's for a couple, so I didn't want it to be too girly. And I knew I wanted to use this sentiment from the retired set Sage Advice - I love this stamp and I suspect I will have this set forever because of it! I paired the sentiment with some creatures from Unfrogettable and layered them on a top note die cut sent to me by my friend Patty. I cut the images out using my Creative Memories circle cutter, colored the images with SU markers and then covered them in Stardust Stickles.
Supplies:
Stamps: Unfrogettable, Sage Advice
Ink: Stazon black, brilliant blue, SU bold bright markers
Paper: brilliant blue, whisper white, gable green, tempting turquoise, misc. patterned paper
Accessories: ric rac, stickles, top note die, CM circle cutter, googlie eyes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jjcreations said...

What a bright fun card!!! Joan