Saturday, January 3, 2009

Carol's cards

I made a couple of sets of cards for Christmas gifts this year and they were a big hit. This first set was for my Aunt Carol. She loves blue, and I figured she could use some winter thank you cards, so put this set together for her. There are two each of the three designs, for a total of six cards. I used night of navy, ballet blue and bashful blue to stamp the snowflakes and then added some glitter dots from Gina K to the large snowflakes for a bit of sparkle.
I packaged the set of six cards in a clear Papertrey cardbox, adding some more ribobn and a little tag. Six cards and envies seem to be the perfect fit for these boxes, and the boxes really add a nice touch when giving cards as gifts.
Supplies:
Stamps: Snow swirled, all holidays
Paper: neenah classic crest white, night of navy
Ink: night of navy, ballet blue, bashful blue
Accessories: ribbon, glitter dots, tag punches, ribbon

2 comments:

Lee said...

Just beautiful!!! I love the blue snowflake design!!!

Corie said...

These are just beautiful!!