Thursday, August 21, 2008

VSN is coming!

I am going to have lots of new cards for you over the next few days because this weekend is Virtual Stamp Night on SCS, and I have made a number of samples for the various challenges that will go up Friday night and Saturday. I am hosting one of the challenges Friday night and I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for it. Everyone is welcome to play VSN. You can find all the details HERE!
In the meantime, I thought I would share a couple of the cards I received from my secret sister this round of VSN. I do not know who she is yet, but I know she has made me some lovely cards! The first one uses the new Stampin Up in colors and one of the hostess sets. I love bunnies, so that card is perfect for me. The second card has a really cool dragonfly that is watercolored. Thanks, secret sis!

1 comment:

Lee said...

Those are so precious!! AND.............btw........YOU being such a stinker and keeping YOUR identity from me!!! You are the BESTEST Secret Sis ever!!! And I'm staging all the AMAZING gifts from you so I can post just how talented and creative and generous and sweet you are!!!!! Big Hugs!!!!