Saturday, August 9, 2008

A few more dirty dares

Sorry for the lack of posts the last few days! I think the Dirty Dares depleted my mojo - I haven't done much stamping the last week or so, and what I have done can't be shared just yet. Usually I try to get in some Friday night stamping, but last night I spent most of the night watching the opening ceremonies of the Olympics. I love watching the Olympics, especially the swimming, diving and gymnastics. In fact, I'm watching right now! I was stamping earlier, but couldn't miss the first finals in swimming!
Anyway, I do have a few more cards from the Dare to Get Dirty challenges that I haven't shared yet, so I figured I would post some more of them, at least until I get some more cards made! The first one is for Jenn Balcer's inspiration challenge. I used a piece of a KI Memories overlay for a striking black/white contrast, and the green ribbon for a punch of color. I also added a few Kaiser craft black rhinestones in the centers of the some of the overlay pieces, but you can't really see them in the photo.
Supplies:
Stamps: All Year Cheer (retired, SU)
Ink: Stazon black
Paper: Basic black, neenah classic crest white, gable green, KI Memories overlay
Accessories: ribbon, Kaiser Craft rhinestones

This card was for Jody's ribbon challenge. I had just picked up this cute paw print ribbon and used it as inspiration for my card. I stamped Willow from Rosie's Roadshow in a line across the card, then colored some of them in with my Copics.
Supplies:
Stamps: Rosie's Roadshow, One of a Kind
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics
Paper: Pumpkin pie, basic gray, basic black, neenah classic crest solar white
Accessories: Ribbon, stamp-a-ma-jig

2 comments:

JenMarie said...

Oh these are great!
LOVE that paw print ribbon!!!

Catherine said...

both cardsare just gorgeous, love the first card A LOT! and love your ribbon on the second card.. cute!