Sunday, August 10, 2008

CASE'd Silhouette

Between loads of laundry and rounds of Olympic swimming, I had time to play in the SCS Featured Stamper challenge today. The featured artist today was Kim/Blondie, who has a beautiful gallery. I used THIS CARD of hers for inspiration. I changed up the colors and decided to forgo the piercing. Instead, I added some photo corners using punches from the word window punch. To make the center block, I masked off the rest of the card using post-it notes, then sponged the center using soft sky and then bayou blue.
Supplies:
Stamps: Tim Holtz - Stampers Anonymous; A muse sentiment
Ink: soft sky, bayou blue, stazon black
Paper: soft sky, bayou blue, basic black, Neenah classic crest solar white
Accessories: ribbon, word window punch, post-it notes

2 comments:

Catherine said...

very pretty =) and did you see the relay last night... it was awesome!

jjcreations said...

Very pretty - you picked the same card I did to case - I just haven't cased mine yet. Joan