Monday, July 7, 2008

Wishing it were fall

It is HOT HOT HOT! right now! I'm talking 100+ degrees this week! That has been the biggest change for me with my move. I went from coastal to desert and it has been quite a rude awakening! So I guess you could say I'm already looking forward to fall, when the nights start cooling off. This card represents my wish for fall! I am continuing my Cuttlebug coloring practice and this image is a fun one to color. I only have a few markers - I think 28 in all - but I've managed to get quite a few color combinations out of them. I'm pretty happy with how this one turned out!
Supplies:
Stamps: Small script, Friends are like flowers
Ink: Memento cocoa, Copic markers
Paper: chocolate chip, saffron, shimmery white, My Mind's Eye DP
Accessories: ticket punch, hodgepodge hardware, ribbon

1 comment:

jjcreations said...

Awesome card.....love the colours. I hate the heat too, and I love fall colours...but I don't want the fall yet. LOL. Joan