Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Punch of purple

I haven't been stamping much lately, but I need to get back in the groove. Challenges are usually a good way to do that for me. I'm enjoying the new blog Our Creative Corner and their weekly challenges and decided to give this week's challenge, a sketch from Jennifer, a try. It was a great sketch for this flower image I had colored with my Copics that was sitting, waiting for a card. It turned out to be a lot of PURPLE! I kind of like it, though, and it's definitely a color change for me!
Supplies:
Stamps: Embrace Life, A muse sentiment
Ink: Memories black, Copic markers
Paper: basic black, Neenah classic crest solar white, Basic Grey Euphoria DP, unknown purple cardstock
Accessories: CB swiss dots folder, May Arts ribbon, Stickles

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So pretty, love your ribbon, thanks so much for playing with us OCC girls.

Allison Rankin said...

Wow...love the drama of the purple!

Rene S said...

Very pretty. Like the purple with the little bit of black.

jjcreations said...

This is gorgeous. I haven't used purples for so long. I'm living in a sea of green right now. Must break out of that! Joan