Saturday, April 12, 2008

More VSN samples ...

Sorry for the lack of posts! I spent the last week moving from one side of the greater Los Angeles area to the other - about 120 miles from the old place to the new place. My office/stamp room is still in boxes, so I haven't stamped a thing in a week, and it'll probably be at least another week before I can do any stamping! :( The good news is I still have lots of stuff to share from April VSN Fashion Weekend. The first card was for Faith's (Markie's Mom) challenge to use "sketch-style" stamps. I had to pull out All Natural, one of my favorite SU sets. I love how the image came out; I only wish I had dropped the brown Cb'd strip down underneath the ribbon. But with only 45 minutes to create, I went with what I had!
Supplies:
Stamps: All Natural, print pattern
Ink: stazon brown, mellow moss, old olive, banana,mustard, saffron
Paper: moss, saffron, chocolate chip, watercolor
Accessories: HP hardware, ribbon, aquapainter, CB

The second project, hosted by Karolyn (garkarlon) was to make a genie bag (covered lunch sack gift bag) in a purse design. I cut my bag way down, then added a second panel of cardstock as a flap. I thought the Au Chocolate papers would make a cute purse, so I used some of them. The handle is a piece of wide chocolate chip satin ribbon.

Supplies: Stamps: Lots of thoughts Ink: chocolate chip Paper: vanilla, chocolate chip, Au chocolate Accessories: chocolate satin ribbon, hardware, CM circle cutter, scallop punch

No comments: