Tuesday, April 15, 2008

VSN to the rescue!

My stamp room is still in boxes from the big move, and I've had a busy first couple of days at work, so no new stamping for me yet! Fortunately, I still have lots of fun cards to share from VSN a few days ago. The first card today was for ambouth's (Anne-Marie) challenge to use the baby wipe technique. I hadn't done this version before; it was fun! I only have reinkers in a handful of retired colors, so I inked my baby wipes with cranberry crisp, vintage violet androse romance. It turned out to be a pretty cool color combo!
Supplies:
Stamps: Fabulous flowers, short and sweet
Ink: violet, cranberry, rose romance
Paper: whisper white, DCWV textured notecard, rose romance, vintage violet
Accessories: ribbon

The second card was for Melinda's (wonkaismycat) challenge to use animal prints on your card. I could not find any animal print paper anywhere! So I searched through my scrapbooking stash and found this cat die-cut and the tiger print frame. I combined them with a sentiment from Wild About You and a CB background for my animal print. I think it turned out pretty cool!

Supplies: Paper: basic black, pumpkin pie, saffron Accessories: die cuts, CB, word window punch

1 comment:

jjcreations said...

The top flower card is very nice....However, I absolutely love the cheetah card....it's fantastic. Joan