Friday, April 25, 2008

More goodies from SCSM5!

I have a couple more posts of SoCal StampMania stuff to share, and when that's over, I hope to finally have some new stuff of my own to share. My craft room/office is coming along and I hope to be stamping sometime this weekend. Yay! Anyway, I didn't have time before SCSM to make any swaps to trade before the shoebox swap, so I made a few extras of my shoebox swap card to trade with some friends and my table-mates. The top two cards were from my tablemates; the card on the left was by Cindy/Chiripa and the card on the right was by thumbunny. Isn't that fruit kabob a clever idea? She also included a fruit kabob recipe inside. So cute!
The bottom two projects were by Kim/MamaKim on the left and Toni/tonistamping on the right. I met those girls last year when Kim invited me to carpool with them. We got to stamp together at another, micro Mania shoebox swap last summer. They are great girls, and both are very talented stampers!
The second photo is of the two make-n-takes we made during the event. The top is the cover of the roster - each page inside lists the name, screen name and other details for each participant at the event. I haven't had a chance to put it together yet because I can't find my Crop-a-dile yet! The second card was the Stampendous-sponsored make-n-take using the Sushi stamp set that is exclusive to Eclectic Paperie. That's the set I won! It is such a cute set. I can't wait to play with it a bit!

No comments: