Sunday, April 27, 2008

Favorite door prizes

Still no stamping for me, but maybe later today! I'm getting closer, that's for sure! I'm actually hanging pictures on the walls and getting shelves up - yay! Anyway, today should be the last of my StampMania pictures. These are some of my favorite door prizes from the hand-made door prize table. I love that they are all on display so we can check out all the great ideas! The first is a set of darling candy jars altered with Tart and Tangy by Nancy Hill. I am trying really hard to resist that set, but StampMania did not help that cause!
This is a darling altered clock - instead of numbers, it reads "Stamp Time!" We can all use more of that, right? Robyn, aka FunnyGirlRobyn, made this one.
This was my favorite of all the door prizes - she made a flower pot with altered paper flowers, and in the center used tiny paint pots filled with stamping goodies: ribbon, buttons, eyelets, Primas! It was so, so cute! And what a clever idea. Adela R. came up with this idea, which I so want to CASE!
Amanda Sewell made this gardening set - I love the papers, colors, and the idea of putting a little set like this.
This is another beauty - I have no idea who made it, but I thought it was so pretty. I think it's a Valentine's Day candy box. I love the patterned papers, and all that yummy chocolate ribbon!

1 comment:

jjcreations said...

The flowers are wonderful....what a great idea for using empty containers!!! Joan