Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Swap city!

SoCal StampMania lives up to its name! The shoebox swap is set up so everybody gets to do 11 swap projects, while mixing and mingling with lots of different stampers. This year's projects were just fabulous. I got some really great ideas and got to try some stamps and techniques I wouldn't have tried on my own! The swaps are SU only (except for embellies not made by SU) which helps ensure quality. It's also a good way to see what's hot and popular! I can tell you that Tart and Tangy and the Summer Picnic paper; the Always set; and pomegranate, blue bayou and soft sky are all very popular right now! These pics are of the projects I made. Some of my favorites were the Fabulous Flowers square card - the smaller square is the opening, folding down to open and closing using the round tab. I also loved the belly band card with the bright summer colors and DP.
The next group includes a z-fold card, an adorable Cami scallop treat box, another type of treat holder, a double-pocket card and a square baby card! I love the double pocket with all those cherries, and the treat holder has a great color combo with blue bayou and celery!

No comments: