Monday, January 21, 2008

Criss-Cross for Corie!

So one of the challenges for VSN this weekend was to make a criss-cross card, and since Corie's been making so many of them lately, I figured I ought to give it a shot. I've made a couple of these before; I forgot how easy and fun they could be. Even better, I used scraps from my scrap drawer! I hate to throw out designer paper, unless the piece is too small to even imagine using. But I'm really bad at actually using the scraps later! But I found this Crate paper and figured I could put it to good use on this card.
The second photo shows the back side of the insert - this is where I would write a message to th recipient. When I don't have a specific use for cards, I often just turn them into thank-yous. You can never have too many thank-you cards, right?
Supplies:
Stamps: Good Things (Simply Sent kit)
Paper: Certainly celery, whisper white, cool caribbean, Crate Birdie Collection
Accessories: Primas, Making Memories eyelets, ribbon, horizontal slot punch, CM corner punch

No comments: